Chamsys not resetting dimmer to zero

apexsoundandlighting

Hey All,

For my end of year film (filming tomorrow!!!) we are using 6 moving heads controlled by chamsys. I'm attempting to pre-program everything in the chamsys visualiser however when I click the clr button after programming a scene my moving heads (Robe spot 150xts) turn off. However with the other 4 moving heads (Stairville MH-250) stay on. Will they do this in real life or is it something to do with the visulaiser? Is there anthing I can do to fix this in the head parameters, I've tried looking but I can't find anything... :/

Cheers,

Mat

Does your fixture actually have a dimmer chan? Or is it a shutter option (like: no dimmer channel, but a shutter channel with closed/strobe/open) in LTP? (You can check this out in the head editor, under "view chans")

Does your fixture actually have a dimmer chan? Or is it a shutter option (like: no dimmer channel, but a shutter channel with closed/strobe/open) in LTP? (You can check this out in the head editor, under "view chans")

By default it is set as a shutter, even changing it to a dimmer makes no difference.

It seems that changing the channel from LTP to HTP does the trick. Thanks:)

Archived