The Gut Girls. Props needed!

chrisdwalker2002

Hi all,

after some animal carcases for hire in the uk, pigs ideally. Found some with keely hire, but a litle expensive. It is only a college production for 2 nights.

any bits of fake meat/offle good too. of tips on making some?

if anyone has had anything like this in the past please let me know!

also knowledge of any past productions of this show in the UK and company's that may be holding old props, whom I could contact?

Cheers!

UCL (University College London) Drama Society did it recently at the Bloomsbury Theatre.

I don't know anything about the production, just happened to register that someone I had previously worked with was in it, but it might be a place to start.

UCL (University College London) Drama Society did it recently at the Bloomsbury Theatre.

I don't know anything about the production, just happened to register that someone I had previously worked with was in it, but it might be a place to start.

Speak to Perry at Hand On Productions 0141 440 2005 or info@hands-on-uk.com. Nothing that man can't sort

Thanks for that! Just dropped them both an email.

We did it for an examination piece a couple of years ago, for the offle we used old thick rope soaked in what I think was something along the lines of coloured custard. They cut up the bits of rope and slapped it about, looked pretty disgusting.

• 3 months later...

Hi Chris et al

I'm in the same position as you earlier in the year and in search of props for a school production in November. Before I pester the addresses suggested with more requests, I wondered whether you had had any luck with your quest... Or indeed whether anyone else has anything to loan or sell?

Many thanks

Ginny (based in south West England)

Archived