Technical Theatre Stage Management Fda Course Starting 2013

Winnie85

Hi

I applied to RADA, LAMDA and Guildhall, I got my offers from LAMDA and Guildhall before Christmas but am still to hear from RADA, has anyone heard from RADA for the TTSM course starting this September. I have accepted my place with LAMDA (held by email) but am still waiting on RADA and was wondering if anyone out there is in the same position??????????????

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I applied to RADA, LAMDA and Guildhall, I got my offers from LAMDA and Guildhall before Christmas but am still to hear from RADA, has anyone heard from RADA for the TTSM course starting this September. I have accepted my place with LAMDA (held by email) but am still waiting on RADA and was wondering if anyone out there is in the same position??????????????

You probably wont hear whether you've got a place until May, thats how it worked last year for my year group.

They like completing all of the interviews first before sending out offers.

Hope that helps.

:)

Like Alex said; RADA keep positions open till their last interview.

You should however receive one of the following letters soon after your interview:

• A) An Offer Letter - offering a place on the course for which they have applied
  • B) A Holding Letter - asking them to wait while other candidates are interviewed – which, in thefullness of time, will be followed by either a), c) or d).
    Candidates are advised that a 'holding letter' can sometimes remain in process for severalmonths until the final interviews have been undertaken. A holding letter means that no decisionhas yet has been taken on the candidate, and after each set of interviews the candidates on'hold' are reviewed.
  • C) A Rejection Letter - informing them that they have not gained a place on the course for whichthey have applied.
  • D) A Waiting List letter – this usually happens after all interviews have taken place for anyprogramme and seeks to advise the candidate that they would be eligible for a place if another chosen candidate were to drop out before the enrolment date.– i.e. the candidate is placed on awaiting list to allow for this eventuality.

Remember you can accept as many schools as you like as long as you choose one by the 1st of July.

If it has been a while since your interview you can always ring RADA to check!

Archived