NSDF 2005

You didn't give an option for "heard of it, going as a punter", which I'm not as that would involve helping to supervise 20 AS-level students... so I'm stuck left behind here! Oh well, a jolly to Scarborough next year maybe?

Website for those not in the know....

One of my mates is tech managing there at a venue which is really a sportshall and they make it into a theatre in eight hours, with a full truss grid and raked seating. I suppose those going will know what I'm on about - he's called Gordon and got longish blonde hair if you see him, say hi!

• 2 weeks later...

Well its now all over until next year. :o I really enjoyed it and some of the workshops were very interesting, even if it was very tiring at times. I would also recommend it to other students, regardless of your level of experience.

I would just like to say thanks to all the companies who helped by running workshops and supplying kit:

• AC Lighting
  • Avolites
  • D&B
  • Lift Turn Move
  • Martin
  • and especially Stage Electrics

I hope I haven't missed any out, if so then apologies to them.

I'm looking forward to next year already, which is early April, and maybe we will see more Blue Room representation next year.

PN

:D

One of my mates is tech managing there at a venue which is really a sportshall and they make it into a theatre in eight hours, with a full truss grid and raked seating. I suppose those going will know what I'm on about - he's called Gordon and got longish blonde hair if you see him, say hi!

I had already left before you posted audio, but I did a fair bit of work in his venue. He also won the Sound Design award, so congratulations to him.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived