sanyo / christie lens mounting plate

ianl

I'm trying to find a lense mounting plate to fit a sanyo XF range of projector / Christie LX range

ideally I would like to buy one, new or second hand, but short term could borrow / hire one for 16th feb to 3rd march

sanyo part number Pt. No. 610 303 8742

one of these :

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x284/ianl_photos/Quick-Release-Plates-for-1-8-inch-panel-projectors_zps4eff94ae.jpg

thanks , theyre already on the case for me, christie dont have any stock

Hi Ian,

We can help on this, we are Christie dealers, and our Video sales guys will bemore than happy to assist

They can be contacted on 0113 255 7666. Ask for Alistair or Stuart.

Many thanks

Which lens is it for? Its actually a Sanyo / Pansonic manufactured part and we should have one in sales stock as well as loads screwed to the lenses in hire stock as should any number of av companies nearer... stupid question is why do you need a lense plate as the lens should have one? Its certainly no use without it, from memory its not undully cheap at at least 50 quid each...

I need one because the lense should have one and doesnt. I could actually do with 2 or 3.

I have 2 projectors and 2 lense plates, but one of each type.

my standard lense fits the smaller plate, the long throw lenses fit either plate, but the wide angle lenses need the larger plate, and for the upcoming gig I need both wide lenses fitted

Think they are lns-w01

Archived