Enlightenment

ojc123

I've been trying to contact Enlightenment since before Christmas. E-mails are returned undeliverable and telephone calls go to the answering machine. Does anyone know if they are still in business?

Edit to add: I hope this is in the right section. Please move it if it isn't.

I've been trying to contact Enlightenment since before Christmas. E-mails are returned undeliverable and telephone calls go to the answering machine. Does anyone know if they are still in business?

Edit to add: I hope this is in the right section. Please move it if it isn't.

AFAIK they're still alive and kicking.. However they may have only just returned to work today, quite a few companies seemed to have. Appreciate that doesn't explain the email problems, but that could be a number of things.

Anyone else know anything to the contrary?

*EDIT - Just realised I had the wrong company in mind (Thinking Enlightened in Bath) so disregard the 'alive & kicking comment', however the rest still stands true.

I'm fairly certain they're still going, as we bought a 50m roll of black-sash off them a couple of weeks ago for Panto (only place that seemed to sell it at a decent price!). Although I was surprised when I saw the Enlightenment invoice/delivery note, as I thought they'd gone years ago!

I'm fairly certain they're still going, as we bought a 50m roll of black-sash off them a couple of weeks ago for Panto (only place that seemed to sell it at a decent price!). Although I was surprised when I saw the Enlightenment invoice/delivery note, as I thought they'd gone years ago!

Archived