Ps15's built by adlib audio

minitechy

I have opportunity to buy a pair of Nexo ps15's build under license by adlib audio. I'm told they use the exact same components and are the same in every way apart from they are carpeted in true adlib fashion.

Does anybody have experience with these speakers?

Are they the same shape?

Thanks, elliot

I have opportunity to buy a pair of Nexo ps15's build under license by adlib audio. I'm told they use the exact same components and are the same in every way apart from they are carpeted in true adlib fashion.

Are they the same shape?

Thanks, elliot

do you have a link to the specs/photos?

I have a pair of AA151's loaded with original B&C seakers...my own experience is that they are clear but harsh with too much top end. I live with them because for the price I picked them up for, they can't be beaten but the top end ia definitely too sharp to my ear

Are they the same shape?

Thanks, elliot

Way back in the distant past, I heard these. Story is they were reboxed by Adlib for Wigwam as PS15 boxes were unsightly on stage and did not come in mirrored pairs. They sound just the same as a PS15 with the processor

Archived