Robe 575/Strand 530i

johnny-t-goode

Morning

I'm plotting lx for a local company at a memorial hall that has Robe 575 AT Wash x 2 and 575 AT C/spot x 2, using a Strand 530i and having problems with pan and tilt regardless of what Mode I patch them into.

Have latest fixture library and on start up the movers self-test and move correctly, so I'm guessing it's an attribute somewhere for the start/finish point for the pan & tilt, trouble is I don't really have the time to play, so wondering if someone already has the answer!??!?

The Washes will Tilt but not pan at all, and the ColourSpots will pan & tilt, but seem to stop around 75% on the movement, so the front of the stage is lit, but I cannot get them light further upstage.

Any ideas would be most appreciated!

Thanks

John

It's been a while, but I think if you press the middle button above the trackball it will lock/unlock the currently selected attribute. Or it could be that the pan and tilt values in the fixture library have been changed from the maximum 255 value.

It's been a while, but I think if you press the middle button above the trackball it will lock/unlock the currently selected attribute.

Close but not quite! If you hold the middle button and press the right it unlocks or locks either pan or tilt (can't remember which) and holding middle and pressing left unlocks or locks the other.

It's been a while, but I think if you press the middle button above the trackball it will lock/unlock the currently selected attribute.

Close but not quite! If you hold the middle button and press the right it unlocks or locks either pan or tilt (can't remember which) and holding middle and pressing left unlocks or locks the other.

Ah yep thats it!

Archived