qLab and audio interface routing question

ukdeveloper

Running latest version of qLab with 8 channels of audio out.

My question is, although I can send the audio to the motu how do I choose the motu output that the audio is routed to?

For instance if I had backing tracks and sfx running through qLab how could I send the tracks to outputs 5&6 and the fx to 7&8?

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

UKD.

My question is, although I can send the audio to the motu how do I choose the motu output that the audio is routed to?

For instance if I had backing tracks and sfx running through qLab how could I send the tracks to outputs 5&6 and the fx to 7&8? Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

If you have an audio cue selected, and the Inspector open, there should be a "Levels" tab in the inspector. This will have a routing matrix in it where you assign the channels of the audio file to outputs of the audio interface.

Mac

You are my new hero!

For instance if I had backing tracks and sfx running through qLab how could I send the tracks to outputs 5&6 and the fx to 7&8? Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

If you have an audio cue selected, and the Inspector open, there should be a "Levels" tab in the inspector. This will have a routing matrix in it where you assign the channels of the audio file to outputs of the audio interface.

Mac

Archived