Lighting Control - about 1939

Ken Coker

It works fine Ken, although I clicked accidentally on something and a teenager in a mini skirt who lives within 6 miles of me want to meet for a chat? Strange ad popups appear on the right - but they're ok. The clicking form page to page is fine.

I love the idea that RGB colour mixing was being talked about then - making all that fuss over LED colour mixing patents look a bit silly!

Fred Bentham's book "Sixty Years Of Light Work" should be compulsory reading for anyone who wants to make a living working with lighting control. I sometimes wish I'd been doing my job in the 30s and 40s instead of today - there was so much more boundary-pushing going on back then, must've been fascinating times in which to be working in theatre lighting.

Edit : - actually, this topic reminds me that I really ought to get around to posting your MMS brochure back to you!

Archived