Shure SE215 earphones

Sam Jelfs

I have a pair as does a colleague. For the money they are very good. Gets some getting use to fitting in your ears, a very well balanced sound(to my ears anyway)& the ambient noise reduction is very good. You could quite easily use them as hearing protection if its all you had in your pocket.

I as well have a pair and I love them. Had the AKG Quincy Jones In ears (still do) with a custom mold to fit my ear before and these Shure's isolate much better then those do. (The AKG's do have a small port in the back)

My previous custom earpieces for the AKG's where DIY but I want the Shure's professionaly done but that means I'll have to live without them for a week or 2 :(

With custom earpieces they'll isolate really good! I did use them as hearing protection with the standard silicon (not the foam, I don't like foam) earpieces before and it worked quite good.

Archived