Anyone got a Midi Relay I can Borrow/hire/buy

sigill

Hello

I need a midi relay so I can trigger my lighting desk through its 8 pin din remote socket from a midi signal.

I have contacted a couple of companies that supply these and am waiting for the to get back to me. My worry is that thay are all abroad and as yet I am unsure as to wether they even have the item in stock and how long it will take to arrive. I need it for the week of the 22nd.

So if anyone has one...you know....just lying around.. :) and would like to hire or sell it to me please get in touch.

Many thanks

Si

Hello

I need a midi relay so I can trigger my lighting desk through its 8 pin din remote socket from a midi signal.

I have contacted a couple of companies that supply these and am waiting for the to get back to me. My worry is that thay are all abroad and as yet I am unsure as to wether they even have the item in stock and how long it will take to arrive. I need it for the week of the 22nd.

So if anyone has one...you know....just lying around.. :) and would like to hire or sell it to me please get in touch.

Many thanks

Si

If you're desperate it might be easier to find a MIDI to CV box, send a MIDI note that gives a high output and hang a driver/relay circuit off the end.

E2A - something like this?

http://www.kentonuk.com/products/items/m-cv/prosolo.shtml

Archived