Ghost the Musical

gareth

Saw Ghost The Musical at the Piccadilly the other night. Now, a cynical sod like me is not normally wont to get excited about a west end musical, but I have to admit that the visual element of Ghost absolutely blew me away. Hugh Vanstone, Jon Driscoll and Rob Howell (lighting, projection and set design respectively) have done some beautiful work on the show.

If you haven't seen it, it may be too late as it comes off on Saturday - but if you're in London with an evening to kill this week, and you haven't seen it, it's worth trying to get a ticket.

Didn't realise it was closing. Things really just don't have legs any longer, it seems.

I suppose the sales just never kept up. After I saw it, I lost count of the number of people who'd never even heard of the movie - times move on so fast!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one! I saw Ghost about 2 months ago. It's the most visually impressive (yet strangely subtle in places) show I've ever seen. Without wanting to give too much away, the automation (including the raising and lowering of the grid at many points during the show) are stunning as is the "set" (if you can call it one in the traditional sense).

I'm disappointed that it ends on Sat, I'd have liked to see it again before it closed. Even more disappointing is the show that's replacing it! (Viva Forever)

Josh

Archived