Lab Gruppen C16:4

SPKT8

The answer is probably that none of us know, as there isn't a common market in this amp.

At the end of the day something is only ever worth what someone will pay for it. You could take its original retail cost, adjust for inflation and then take off 10 years of depreciation, or compare to a similar 10 year old amp, or compare to a similar new amp and adjust for wear and tear.

If you're happy that what it is costing works for your business and you can make money out of it then go for it. 10 yrs old isn't ancient for a good quality amp, there's plenty of big crown and crest amps from the 90s and before still out there being used.

well, I believe that to be the install version of the FP range. a quad one of those would go for about 500 to 600. yours is less powerful and has less (or more) features (depending on your point of view)

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I settled on £500 - the amp has barely been used and is for all intents and purposes immaculate. It also comes in a custom sleeve with well made patch bay on the back that replicates all I/o. A little over the odds? Mayby but only just....Thanks again for your replies.

Archived