White Fabric

Andy!

Hello,

I think this would be the correct room.

For a show we are going to do we need to turn our studio into a white room, and at the moment it is a black box. So does anyone know a company that does some good white fabric, which is reasonable priced. I don't know the size that we are going to need but it will be alot!

Thanks

Hello,

I think this would be the correct room.

For a show we are going to do we need to turn our studio into a white room, and at the moment it is a black box. So does anyone know a company that does some good white fabric, which is reasonable priced. I don't know the size that we are going to need but it will be alot!

Thanks

Have you tried http://www.blackout-ltd.com/mainpage.html

Thanks for your suggestions. The 'blackout' don't really have what we are looking for. Tomorrow ill give J&C a call, do they not have a website? Also what area are they based I recognize the area code?

thanks

Hi

We did a show and made a huge projection screen out of fabric which we bought by the roll from a internet company. The fabric is designed for bedsheets but is still rather thick and did the job for us. If this sounds any good stick a post on and I can dig out the details at work tomorrow. The only problem is that you have to fireproof the material but this doesn't cost much and take a lot of time.

Karl

10 secs and google found this..

www.jcjoel.co.uk

wasn't that hard, was it............

Yea didn't think of google, I was just about to log off though last night.

Hi

We did a show and made a huge projection screen out of fabric which we bought by the roll from a internet company. The fabric is designed for bedsheets but is still rather thick and did the job for us. If this sounds any good stick a post on and I can dig out the details at work tomorrow. The only problem is that you have to fireproof the material but this doesn't cost much and take a lot of time.

Karl

Cool thanks ill suggest that tomorrow, if so ill send you a PM.

Thanks

We did a show and made a huge projection screen out of fabric which we bought by the roll from a internet company.

The only problem is that you have to fireproof the material but this doesn't cost much and take a lot of time.

In my experience it's both less cost & time effective to flamecheck fabric than to buy it NDFR in the first place, and it looks better than fabric you've flamechecked yourself

Archived