Jem Le Fog Fluid

cressyk

Using it in a Jem Fogger would seem the best way of disposing of it.

Can I have some, please?

I've been using 'Martin Pro-Smoke Studio (DX) mix' for functions, as it disperses quickly when they suddenly decide they need a photo opportunity, but I could use something more lingering for rock gigs.

Using it in a Jem Fogger would seem the best way of disposing of it.

Can I have some, please?

I've been using 'Martin Pro-Smoke Studio (DX) mix' for functions, as it disperses quickly when they suddenly decide they need a photo opportunity, but I could use something more lingering for rock gigs.

It's not what you think... le fog is a pressurised aerosol machine

http://www.ac-et.com/lighting/products/jem/consumables/effects_fluid_16/JE97121000.asp

I have one of these machines and have been wondering what to do when I run out of fluid as they have stopped making the cans as far as I know.

I only have one or two cans left so yes please - I'll very gratefully take some/all of them off your hands .

Eddie

If you can come and collect it's at The Southbank Centre, if you come to the Artists entrance between 9am and 6pm Monday thru Thursday next week I can let you have it. It is the pressurised aerosol cans. If you ask for me, it's in the production store in case I can't be got on the radio.

Cressy

It's not what you think... le fog is a pressurised aerosol machine

http://www.ac-et.com/lighting/products/jem/consumables/effects_fluid_16/JE97121000.asp

Doh! I knew that really. :oops:

Glad that you've found a donee in Gafferted.

(I hate chucking out good stuff that someone can use. "Anyone want a Strand Light-Palette®90? Circa 1996") :** laughs out loud **:

Archived