ETC PROFILE LIGHTS

mediaforgod

The OP clearly wanted a fast fix, and his two posts show he's finding it tricky to explain what he really wants, so we're all making huge assumptions. He's not been back to read any of the recent stuff, so although I've not officially closed the topic - further discussion is just guesswork on our part.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only issues I've had with S4's is a bit of a halo on the beam when trying to soften the edge on fixed angle units- here frosts become essential! other issue is lamp sockets seem to burn out quicker than other fixtures. Otherwise great bit of kit!

Interesting. I must say, I have never had a S4 lamp socket fail on me.

Actually in my old S4 36' fixed units YEARS ago, we only bought 8, but had to replace every wiring set as either the lamp holder burnt out and literally fell apart or the cable actually snapped under the cable retainer.

The outcome was ETC providing 8 new wiring sets and a different style cable retainer for the lamp housing. Problem solver. Were never bad again!

Archived