BSS FDS-355

arobinsonaudio

I am looking wondering if someone can write me a step by step guide on how to set up a bss fds-355 using the on-board controls. I want input A to feed output 1 with a low end signal and output 2 with a high end signal. Then I want input B to feed output 3 with a low end signal and output 4 with a high end signal. On both of these the crossover point wants to be around 120HZ. Thankyou to anyone who can help.

I am looking wondering if someone can write me a step by step guide on how to set up a bss fds-355 using the on-board controls. I want input A to feed output 1 with a low end signal and output 2 with a high end signal. Then I want input B to feed output 3 with a low end signal and output 4 with a high end signal. On both of these the crossover point wants to be around 120HZ. Thankyou to anyone who can help.

Have you never heard of Google?

Using it I found this in, apparently, 0.32 seconds.

http://www.bssaudio.com/product_downloads/User_Manuals/fds355um.pdf

I don't want to sound harsh, but you really should look for these things yourself before expecting people to give up their spare time writing you your own personal how-to.

Archived