Jump to content

What haze fluid - Martin Magnum Hazer


Recommended Posts

We've just inherited a Martin Magnum hazer and are wondering what kind of fluid it takes. The specifications say 'Pro Haze Fluid' but we just wanted to double-check what that is. We have some Jem (Martin) Pro Haze Fluid for our ZR 33 smoke machine but I'm wondering if that's the same thing as this needs - I only ask as we also have an older Vision hazer which takes the thicker oil-type fluid and we've had problems before when using the wrong kind of fluid...


Any advice would be most appreciated! :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.