Radio mic query - Citronic MU26H

ChrisAL2

Try this

http://www.capitalst...ct/view/id/4839

Looking at the specs, they are only Ch 70. You can use them licence free, but probably only 4 channels. Don't be fooled by the 16ch claim. Yes, they probably can do 16 ch, but you will only be able to use 4 in Ch 70

Jon

Thanks Jon - yes, Channel 70 (4 only will do for this requirement - they seem okay in the spec..... I just hope the mics themselves aren't too "chunky" (as some can be!)?

I've always been very impressed by the kit from JTS. I think it's about as cheap as I'd dare go with radio mics. Keep an eye out on ebay, they come up second hand quite often. They're quite robust and I've never had an issue with any of mine (I own 4 that have been well and truly abused) 2 of them came from ebay and I don't think I paid more than £100 each for them.

I'd want to have a much more detailed spec before I'd even assume 4 channels on the license free part of Channel 70. It takes reasonably good filters to get even to four--and that's often a shortfall of cheap RF gear.

Archived