Website Images

John Diamond

Off topic (ish) but while we are on this tack.

I once had a client present to me one of my CAD drawings suggesting that their original LD was too expensive and would I mind ripping off the design. Their face when I produced my business card that matched the logo on the plot was priceless. Didn't do the gig as I pulled out, stating clearly that any use of My lighting and set design in any way similar to that drawn would have been a breach of copyright, and that legal action would result. That they were only a few days from show made it all the funnier...

There are pictures and there are pictures. I try and ensure that people are credited correctly within my own site, a caption can't hurt.

Cheers

Smiffy

I agree with regards to image rights. There is an obvious cause for concern if it is something backstage - we can't let them see all the magic - but a seating block has got to be the most common background in many event industry photos.

Archived