Equipment Rental Management System

I am currently researching options for a new rental management system.

We are an events company with a very small stock of our own equipment. We already have a full system for quoting, project management and invoicing so I don't require these features in a software package.

We are currently using RMS but I would like to explore other options before we upgrade to RMS-25.

Can anyone recommend anything giving some idea of costs...?

Thanks...

We use RMS at my day job to help run the IT helpdesk, so point taken it's no good at hires. I'd write something personally but I'm a developer by day.

You might be able to find a web based solution, just make sure you have SLA and compensation arrangements agreed in case it's down

EasyJob by Protonic Software. About £1500 for the basic licence, which gives 5 concurrent logins I believe. It will manage the kit and do all the other aspects too, so you might find there is some duplication between your other software.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We use rental desk and it seems to work fine for all we need, prep lists, invoicing, quotes, plus loads more

and cheep at only £249

its basically a cut dow version of hire track but we haven't found anything extra we can't do yet.

there is a demo you can download

http://www.navigator.co.uk/rentaldeskdemo.htm

if you want to have a look at it running in proper use let me know I can email you some of our custom reports

Archived