Zero 88 Fixture Patch

michael

Hi all,

I am having trouble loading fixtures onto a Zero 88 Fat Frog from a floppy disk.

I have put the fixture library from the Zero 88 website onto the disk after formatting the disk from the desk but when I go into "Assign Fixtures From Disk" in Super User it says that the disk is empty!

Am I missing something??

Michael

Hi Michael

Have you unzipped the fixture library? It's supplied as a zip file from our website, but needs to be on the floppy disk as an ift file.

Does saving/loading shows work from that disk?

Peter

The ift file has to be in the root of the disk. It doesn't matter if you include the text file or not (the text file is just for your reference).

Does saving and loading a show file from the disk work?

I just tried to save and load a show from the floppy disk and it did it, just tried to load the fixtures and it still doesn't find them!

Michael

You may want to try writing the ift file to the disk using a different computer. The drive on the desk is a bit fussy about which disks it will read. I have access to an win 98 laptop which writes ours quite well.

Archived