tc helicon voice live 2 rack mount

j rayner

I am thinking of getting the rack mount harmoniser for backing vocals.dose anyone know if I can run an auxhilary from say the keyboard and guitare into the unit so that the unit will track the vocals and stay in key.thanks for any help

I have the 1st generation voicelive rack unit. At the time of buying I seem to recall that the pedal version would do the key detection that you talk about, but that it was either not possible, or more difficult to set up, on the rack version. Sorry I can't be more precise, but it's a feature I've just never needed. I use it as a vocal doubler and also as a vocal tool for things like panto (The Giant). It's a great tool and really does sound nice. I use mine in "studio" mode - the mixes are all wet. Seems to work best for me.

I have the 1st generation voicelive rack unit. At the time of buying I seem to recall that the pedal version would do the key detection that you talk about, but that it was either not possible, or more difficult to set up, on the rack version. Sorry I can't be more precise, but it's a feature I've just never needed. I use it as a vocal doubler and also as a vocal tool for things like panto (The Giant). It's a great tool and really does sound nice. I use mine in "studio" mode - the mixes are all wet. Seems to work best for me.

thanks for the reply.as you say I think the newer version is more adaptive.it says mp3 can be used to track the vocal key but I was wondering if the live mewsik could do the same job by routing it to the box.I can not see why it should not work

Archived