Clay Paky Sharpies

743 Fan

I am about to invest in some Sharpies and was looking for suggestions of the best place to buy them giving a good combination of price, delivery and service. Thanks in advance for any help.

Moderation: The investment in Sharpies is not an inconsiderable outlay, so perhaps could we recommend companies we have personal experience of for products of this type - I've hidden a couple of posts where it seems clear the poster's recommendation was unlikely to be based on spending their own money, and was the kind of thing I'm sure the OP has already discovered on Google. For a purchase of this kind, I would be looking for evaluations of how good service is once you have the kit - availability of spares and the kind of treatment you get. The big boys are obvious places to try - but if somebody has bought equipment of this kind, here's a good place to detail the kind of treatment you got. At this budget level, I'd suggest that price alone is not the critical factor, considering what it is you are buying. Please - if your experience is simply picking firms at random after a Google search, or based on other people's purchases - don't post.

.... and the UK distributors are doing any under guarantee work free of charge? I've never had much luck with buying from a distributer abroad. Yamaha, for example, here in the UK refused point blank to do any service whatsoever on the desk I wanted that they could not supply when I got it from Yamaha in Germany who were willing to ship it here?

I am about to invest in some Sharpies and was looking for suggestions of the best place to buy them giving a good combination of price, delivery and service. Thanks in advance for any help.

Please give Philip or myself a call at Ambersphere Solutions 0208 992 6369. As the exclusive Clay Paky distributor we are well placed to advise you how best to purchase your Clay Pay products based on your specified criteria.

Regards,

Glyn O'Donoghue

Ambersphere Solutions Ltd

0208 992 6369

Archived