stage hire

ianl

problem is googling finds....

people with 2 bits of deck that think that makes them a stage company

people with no deck that pretend they own a hire company

3 local companies that have about 10 different web sites each, all under different names

87 pages that will go and look for stage hire for you and not find anything

also I think I suck at google because I found lots of things that are nothing to do with stage hire

the people I know of locally who have enough are busy when I want it

hence I'm after personal recomendations along the lines of "try xxxx they have lots of deck and are really good"

Also depends on quantity.

Potentially 46 8x4

Not quite Surrey, But Eurohire in Hampshire have quite a bit of decking, legs, and accessories, and they can deliver.

Was actually the first place I called, Already fuly booked

• 2 weeks later...

check out www.stagehirescotland.com I know we're not local however we are competitive when it comes to haulage and delivery of our equipment accross the UK , We have a large stock of 8x4 lite deck , steel deck , 2x1 top deck. as well as a wide range of other materials which cater for all events. We have our own haulage dept and dont use a 3rd party which helps keep cost down

baz

stage hire scotland

Give Jamie at Kave Theatre Services a call. They stock Alistage (and loads of it) and depending on which bit of Surrey your in, there not to far away in Burgess Hill (West Sussex)

They are top guys. Delivery and set up is also very much available.

RKDO Based in Kent

All our deck is of a high standard, we have large stocks of 8x4s as well as 4x4s / 8x2s / 6x4s / 2x4s

We also have screw jacks, treds, handrails, valances and 30x15ft, 40x15ft and 50x20ft inflatable stage covers

info@rkdo.co.uk

www.rkdo.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived