50" Touch Screen, Display Lite

jameskerr87

Hi There.

First off apologies for not knowing an awful lot about video and PC's.

I'm using a 50" Nec with a Display Lite touch screen overlay using windows 7 on a Dell.

Now having used it a few times before, I can get it up and running no problem, but the client needs it in portrait. Now the only way I can get this to work is if the displays are cloned and rotated leaving me with a pretty hopless to use laptop. I've tried it using extended display but I can't get the touch screen to work like this. What am I doing wrong?? Display Lite support are not getting back to me quick enough so I thought I'd post here on the off chance someone is more clued up than me.

Cheers

James

• 2 weeks later...

So you are essentially wanting to use one screen in portrait and one in landscape?

I think you can do this on a dedicated graphics card such as you would find in a desktop, but its mostly due to driver limitations. Trying t do this on a laptop isnt going to be very successful.

Archived