Sound Hire Supplier in the North of England

James

Hi

I have a conference booked in a couple of months in Scarborough. I've just recieved the technical rider for the band booked for the Saturday Evening's entertainment and I need to sub in a few items. (A few extra chanels of DS201, Some specific effects & mics....)

Given I'm based in London I would rather not hire for the whole week and carry items from london to Scarborough for just the Saturday Evening but I don't know anyone of the local firms in that region of England.

So does anyone know a hire firm in the Scarborough area (or about as far out as York) who they could recomend.

Thanks

James

Theres the music company in bradford I don't know if thats to far out?

There number is 01274 370 966

Also wigwam are up in lancashire I don't no how far they are from were you are my geographys not the best, they are better equipped id say.

There number is 01706 363800

Hope thats some help

Josh

Hi

I have a conference booked in a couple of months in Scarborough. I've just recieved the technical rider for the band booked for the Saturday Evening's entertainment and I need to sub in a few items. (A few extra chanels of DS201, Some specific effects & mics....)

Given I'm based in London I would rather not hire for the whole week and carry items from london to Scarborough for just the Saturday Evening but I don't know anyone of the local firms in that region of England.

So does anyone know a hire firm in the Scarborough area (or about as far out as York) who they could recomend.

Thanks 

James

HI I KNOW OF A SOUND COMPANY PRACTICALLY ON THE DOORSTEP!!

TONY ATKINSON ASSOCIATES,THEY PROVIDE DRY HIRES AS WELL AS INSTALLATIONS.

THERE NUMBER IS-01325374790.

WOULD RING WELL IN ADVANCE OF YOUR CONFERENCE,ITS A BUSY TIME!

HOPE THATS SOME HELP.

Moderators note : would users please not type whole posts in ALL CAPS - it makes them unnecessarily difficult to read.

Archived