Moving Head Rain Covers

The Phantom

Now that is an old thread started by bill at robe. robe made a range and like Martin have also stopped.

Highlite have a range but I can not comment on the quality. We have robe domes in hire and had some replacement domes custom made which has made them reliable.

Andrew

not exactly pro-gear ! - but last year I bought a couple of cheap mini greenhouses from B&Q (plastic frame with clear plastic sheeting fitted over it) - we only needed it for one night for Mac250's so size and durability wasn't an issue. (But had to weigh it down to stop it blowing away)

Wouldn't say they were by any means perfect but they did the job well enough and buying them was cheaper than renting - think they were no more than £20 each.

I bought a couple of cheap mini greenhouses from B&Q (plastic frame with clear plastic sheeting fitted over it)

We used these for something similar (keeping amp racks dry at a run of outdoor shows)

The only drawback with the models I used was that the shelves (which we didn't want) were part of the structure, so the frame was a good bit wobblier without them.

Hi Phantom,

The domes which I've used are the Robe Dome 1200, sold as a "universal dome". I wouldn't know the price off the top of my head to buy these, but I do know that PRG have a large quantity of these available for hire.

Archived