Panasonic AG-MX70 Production Mixer

Iain

Dear all,

I have recently been using the Pansonic AG-MX70 Production Mixer and I have taken an interest in DSK.

When I open up and play one of the still samples included in the MX-Navi C.D, it keys out the black. However, when I make my own with a black background, it does not key out the black. Has anyone got any ideas on how I can make it be like the sample one? This is using the .tga format.

When I have a transparent background using a Photoshop document, it is transparent on-screen, although, there is a white outline that is quite transparent. How can this be fixed?

Also, it says in the manual that you can DSK display of the PC screen as telop or animation. How can this be done and what is a telop? I have read the operating instructions, but cannot find anything to help me.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Iain.

• 2 months later...

This issue of DSK on the MX70 is one that Panasonic I think are aware of. I know you are not the only one to find this problem.

Unfortunatley, I do not have the answer! A company I work for is having similar issues I know that. Let me have a chat and see if I can put you in touch with them to discuss and see where they got to with Panasonic over the issue.

P.S. Sorry this is such a rubbish post!! But fever not! You are not alone!

Archived