National Youth Theatre '12

Ben Jacobs

I can see that there's been similar threads along the way, but I'd rather not hijack last years one.

Is anyone else going to be there this summer?

I got accepted into Lighting and Sound and I'm already incredibly excited about August!

I've heard nothing but great stuff about it - sounds like it's going to be a fantastic opportunity

Im not going but I completely agree, its a fantastic thing to do.

I was in the class of '08 (if memory serves me rightly) and I am still friends with the people I lived with there and actually have one of them coming to design a show for me next week.

Enjoy! And go to the amazon cafe accross the road. Fantatic sarni's

I was threatened with expulsion from the NYT, even though I wasn't even a member!

Now that's impressive!

how do you join the nyt

Keep an eye on their website (Here) to see when next year's interviews/auditions open. When they do, it's just a case of booking an interview,

showing up on the day, talking about why you want to join and then sitting around for a month or so crossing everything on your person that can physically be crossed!

I was threatened with expulsion from the NYT, even though I wasn't even a member!

Now that's impressive!

Despite being the late 20 something West End Head Flyman, the Director seemed to think I was one of the Company, and told me to report to him at 9am on Monday morning or be thrown out!

Now that's impressive!

Despite being the late 20 something West End Head Flyman, the Director seemed to think I was one of the Company, and told me to report to him at 9am on Monday morning or be thrown out!

I'm sure you were quaking in your boots :)

I'll be going!

I'm doing lighting and sound too, I can't wait!

I knew there'd be someone on here! I'll see you there! Have you got any extravagant plans for fundraising?

Archived