Very Low Load LED Dimming

muff7

Hello,

Does anyone know of a very low load single channel dimmer? We usually use the Anytronics CB series dimmers for our LED product as this can deal with very low load LED's.

http://www.anytronics.com/download/dim_swit/grey/T2345%20Any%20CB%20Pack%20[WEB].pdf

We're looking to dim around 20-30W of LED ropelight..

Anything out there that you'd recommend?

Thanks for your help.

If it's just a single channel you need something like the Anytronics Pro-Dim perhaps, never tried it but it should be ok if the CB series are ?

I presume this is mains voltage rope light ? I have around 30W of 240v LED downlights (not the same thing I appreciate, but I don't have any LED rope light) which have been dimmed off both a LightProcessor Paradime and, at the opposite end of the budget scale, an NJD DPX 12/4 and both of them made a reasonable job of dimming it.

If it's just a single channel you need something like the Anytronics Pro-Dim perhaps, never tried it but it should be ok if the CB series are ?

I presume this is mains voltage rope light ? I have around 30W of 240v LED downlights (not the same thing I appreciate, but I don't have any LED rope light) which have been dimmed off both a LightProcessor Paradime and, at the opposite end of the budget scale, an NJD DPX 12/4 and both of them made a reasonable job of dimming it.

Yeah I've looked at the Pro DIm Range but they suggest a minimum load of 100W. I might just have to get one on a sale and return and try out the loading... I report back!

Archived