Anyone using sunlite software here, need some help in profile creating

plainman007

Hi,

Id like some help creating a profile for my moving heads. What happens is after I create the profile, the names of the channels that ive given in the scanlibrary wizard gets truncated. Uppercase words get to lower case. Half the channel names are missing. All this doesnt help to make the buttons easily recognizable. Also I create 2 presets. When I open the profile on the main software as a new page. I can also see some channels have their presets. When you create a new profile does it remain in the temp memory or something and create such confusion. If someone can help me with this would be very nice,

Thanks

I think you will find the profile at the end of the scanlibrary directorys . it is confusing as to where it stores new files. With DVC (similar to sunlite) it always stores them in DVC. sub directory . Scan library, then at the end of the directory listing.

Hi,

Confusing is an understatement. Some of the menus are in foreign langauage and thats the way it stays I believe. :( Duh. You buy the software. They confirm its in English. You take it home it will show french. Then they tell you that the box has been designed that way to prevent hardware copying by the chinese and to make it difficult for them. WTH. How does this apply to me who bought it with hard copy bill from Nicolaudie America. No answer. He does say its their mistake, but asks me to pay for that mistake, ship it back etc. Which customer will accept this attrocity for $500.

Then they say send the box back 'and we will see what we can do'. For no fault of the customer. But actually on a + note their software is very powerful I guess. But whats the use of building a jet and putting all the controls in the wrong places and labelling the buttons in slovekian. ** laughs out loud **. They dont seem to look at these things from the customers point of view.

Regards

Archived