Updating mq100

MarSpain

I need to update a mq100 from one company I work with and I have a couple questions.

- What is the best way to reset the console to factory defaults?

- How can I know if the console I want to update is the mq100 pro or the mq100 pro 2010?

- Is possible to save all the old shows and settings into a file at the same time beside do it one by one?

- Is the last .hed archive included in the last stable file?

Thanks

- software update utility - *777 and *999 is erase and reset console

- the sticker on the back should say what the product is. If you goto setup>view system>view status, it should also say whether its a pro or a 2010

- You should be able to select several files at once to copy as far as I know. The other way is to just connect a network cable to the console and copy the files off rather than using a USB stick

- the heads.all (a .hed file is an individual personality) is included with all the software installers.

- the heads.all (a .hed file is an individual personality) is included with all the software installers.

but would that include any heads created yourself?

Nope. The heads.all file is only generated by us. Any head files you've made yourself are embedded in the showfile you're using them on, or as the separate head files when you save them out to disk.

Archived