Magnum 1800 problem

Andrew Edwards

Does anybody know what a flashing green ready light on a Magnum 1800 means?

It comes straight on to this and does nothing else; the instruction make no mention of this apparent error state...

I have left it 24 hrs and tried again.

The led for the DMX shows that this is fine, connecting the supplied remote also makes no difference.

Cheers.

Does anybody know what a flashing green ready light on a Magnum 1800 means?

It comes straight on to this and does nothing else; the instruction make no mention of this apparent error state...

I have left it 24 hrs and tried again.

The led for the DMX shows that this is fine, connecting the supplied remote also makes no difference.

Cheers.

It means overheat, this could be caused by faulty temperature sensor or loss of calibration data. Needs to go back to Jem/Martin probably.

Cheers Time.

I've not even had it a year...

I have contacted the supplier but as always my assumption of a speedier answer on here was proved correct. :D

I was involved in writing the software for it (and the manual, obviously missed out that vital bit of info...)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'll let them know in case they want to update the online version

Tim,

I just got the same issue. Green led flashing...

If it turns to be a calibration issue, is there any way to do it without the calibration box?

Many thanks and my best regards.

Walter.

Archived