Betapack Mounting Screws

smeg9

Hi,

I've got a second hand Beta Pack 1 - which works great, but it didn't come with any wall mounting brackets, so I purchased a set of brackets from Used Lighting...

Neither came with any screws though! - I was wondering if anybody knew what size they are, so I can go about trying to source some from somewhere, (suggestions from where also welcome)

Cheers!

Without measuring one (cos I don't have one handy) I seem to recall that the Wall mount screws for the Beta 1 are 6mm rack bolt style (but dont use long ones - 12mm at most).

The bolts don't form part of the case securing system as they do on the Beta 2 so you don't get that fallback.

M5x10 seem to be in the one's of yours I've got still sitting in my garage Ian (that's Smeg not Knighty and very surprised the latter really doesn't know! :-) ).

Yeah well Kevin - my excuse is "I'm old....". Nice to see you're still alive, it's been too long since we last spoke!

Yeah well Kevin - my excuse is "I'm old....". Nice to see you're still alive, it's been too long since we last spoke!

I'm sitting opposite him at the moment, and can verify the fact he certainly is old.......;)

John

Archived