CO2 confetti hire Glasgow

Chris Adam

Fireworks Scotland in Aberdeen or EventFX also Aberdeen

I think that the company your after is Midnight Storm Fireworks in Glasgow 2 Treespark Gardens Barrhead Glasgow, G78 1AH (I've used their equipment before very nice people)

Remember to request the gas bottles with the cannon!! The contact for them is Tel 0800 180 4750 or 07884 333777.

Hope that helps!!

Brian :D

Fireworks Scotland in Aberdeen or EventFX also Aberdeen

I think that the company your after is Midnight Storm Fireworks in Glasgow 2 Treespark Gardens Barrhead Glasgow, G78 1AH (I've used their equipment before very nice people)

Remember to request the gas bottles with the cannon!! The contact for them is Tel 0800 180 4750 or 07884 333777.

Hope that helps!!

Brian :D

Midnight Storm are the guys I was thinking of. Have used them before, but usually once every couple of years and it was a while ago now.

Thanks for the PMs and the replys. Will get onto it now.

ETA: Now's here's a question. Are you ok to tour CO2 bottles in a trailer of a tour bus. It used to be strict on things like that, but haven't had to use CO2 for years.

AS long as you have them secure and the right warning sticker on the van I don't see why not..Glad we reminded you of Midnight!!

If your going t hire the van/trailer then clear it with them..see if the insurance goes up!

or get the bottles delivered to the venue that you are going to in advance of you running out of gas!

Brian

Archived