subwoofer

lukeyboi30

well its the two warfedale floorstanders and 2 monitors that came with the decks, im not realy bothered if its active or not because im getting a new amp soon but its for home use so I dont want a expensive one just something that will give the system extra bass

well its the two warfedale floorstanders and 2 monitors that came with the decks, im not realy bothered if its active or not because im getting a new amp soon but its for home use so I dont want a expensive one just something that will give the system extra bass

A budget would certainly help, but as it's for home 'monitoring' use perhaps something like this KRK. This is available for around £240 online.

Apart from that, this is a professional audio/lighting forum, so we will struggle to think of anything cheaper to be honest as we are only used to dealing with larger subwoofers and speakers from about £500+.

A budget would certainly help, but as it's for home 'monitoring' use perhaps something like this KRK. This is available for around £240 online.

Apart from that, this is a professional audio/lighting forum, so we will struggle to think of anything cheaper to be honest as we are only used to dealing with larger subwoofers and speakers from about £500+.

sorry, but thanks for the suggestion, appreciate it :)

Archived