Futurelight sc-240's died!

ace

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with the above fixtures? I have three all of which were working fine 6 months ago. They have been stored in a warm, dry and dust free area but when I plugged them in yesterday the control board on all three seems to have failed and the LED display seems to be displaying rapidly changing random segments. I am assuming that all three have failed at the same time that it is not a coincidence and wondered if anyone has any tips for trying to bring them back to life.

Also does anyone know if it is still possible to source control boards for them? I know that they are very old!

Many thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

We have 2 RT-240 (Roller Scanner versions of the SC) and although I can't comment on the fault on your units, these units were manufactured by Robe, so it may be best to contact them to see if they have any bits or knowledge. Unlikely, but there might be someone who knows someone who can help!

Tom

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with the above fixtures? I have three all of which were working fine 6 months ago. They have been stored in a warm, dry and dust free area but when I plugged them in yesterday the control board on all three seems to have failed and the LED display seems to be displaying rapidly changing random segments. I am assuming that all three have failed at the same time that it is not a coincidence and wondered if anyone has any tips for trying to bring them back to life.

Also does anyone know if it is still possible to source control boards for them? I know that they are very old!

Many thanks,

Chris

Archived