GrandMA2 - Submasters

TomTechiePearce

Hi Guys and Gals,

I am trying to learn our MA2 and I just have a quick question that Google doesnt seem to be able to answer.

I have used such desks as Pearl Expert, ETC Ion, Zero88 FatFrog and They all have the capability to record submasters. I assume you can also on the MA2 However, How on earth do you do it?

Syntax's and Points in the right direction would be really useful.

Hope someone can help.

The playback executor faders can be anything you want them to be. Create your look and hit store then the button above the fader you want to store it to. Simples...

Edit the fader options for auto start and auto stop etc... These faders can also be cuelists, groupmaster inhibirs, effects, masters, speed rate faders....

The playback executor faders can be anything you want them to be. Create your look and hit store then the button above the fader you want to store it to. Simples...

Edit the fader options for auto start and auto stop etc... These faders can also be cuelists, groupmaster inhibirs, effects, masters, speed rate faders....

Brilliant thats Perfect, Thank you so much for your help :) I love this desk!

Tim mentions Group Inhibits.

Here the keyword In the manual is 'Group Masters' which are handy if you are looking for quick access to just intensity control for banks of fixtures.

Record a group, then assign a fader as a group master. I've only ever done this for inhibitive sub masters, and from the top of my head I'm not 100% certain that you can create an additive group sub, but knowing MA, I'm sure that you probably can.

Cheers

smiffy

Archived