Deadmau5

Chris Adam

After that get on YouTube and watch his live show!

That will give you something to get your head round!

This.

I was mesmaurised!

The links above just hung when I clicked

try thiis

(guys a douche)

Deadmau5 does way cooler stuff than this!

Interesting fact, no videowall was used, everyone just turned their TV to the window.

I have had the pleasure of watching his live show in person and he is very good, but this just looks incredible. Doing this kind of production for people who would not normally go to a live Deadmau5 show is a very good thing. A lot of these people would just be random punters heading home / out for the night.

I hope on the back of this he sold a whole bunch of albums and tickets for his shows.

Oh and why not, I hope nokia sold a few plastic bricks as well. They have made an effort at least.

I'd be interested to know what it looked like from the punters point of view, they all appear to be directly below the building on the same side of the river (though difficult to tell), whereas all the video is shot from the far side of the river. I wouldn't have thought it looked all that good from immediately below.

Archived