Any Sound/Lighting teachers out there?

Hi,

I'm just putting out some initial feelers as we will be looking for someone to teach sound and lighting at BTEC levels 2 and 3 (to mainly 16-19 year olds) after Xmas for approximately 18 hours per week, based at Hayes in North West London. We prefreably need someone with both theatre industry and teaching experience. Message me if you are interested.

Rachel

• 2 weeks later...

Im interested, ive been working in the theatre industry for 5 years now. my first job was working along side my college lecturer for 2 years, as I got a job straight out of college. I enjoy teaching people about all aspects of theatre, and it brings a smile to my face when I see students improve there skills and gain experience the way they should do.

I have a btech national diploma in technical production, in which I gained qualifications and experiences I have used most days since then. I have been my own boss before as I do freelance, and enjoy creating productions from scratch.

Archived