Flex Rental Solutions - Flex 4.4 Update

crstein

Flex Rental Solutions is proud to announce the release of Flex 4.4. The newest update to the Rental and Production Management Industries fastest growing rental software continues to add new core features, expanded productivity features and informative reporting.

The element overview area allows you to:

View all your quotes, invoices, Purchase PO's, Sub Hire PO's, Pull Sheets, Manifests and more on one screen.

Configure up to a total of twelve fields for these element to view.

i.e. Quote Name, Quote Number, Client Name, Account Manager Warehouse, Status, Start Date, End Date, Due Date, Total, Sales Tax, Applied Payment, Balance Due, and the list go on.

Filter each individual field independently

i.e. All Quotes with a start date last week, last month, last quarter, last year, this week, this month, this quarter, this year or a custom date range.

By all, one particular, or a group of Account managers.

By all statuses, one particular, or a group of status.

Trigger workflows for each individual element, i.e. Confirm, Generate Pull Sheet, Flag as Ready to Invoice etc.

View Totals for each financial column including Sales Tax, Total, Applied Payments, Balance Due.

Print or export to PDF, Word or Excel

Shortage Snapshot:

Ability to query your system for all shortages during a specific time period.

Sort them by job name, start date, end date, or item description.

Click each individual shortage for a list of options to resolve the conflict using substitutions, Purchase PO's, Sub Hire PO's and Transfers.

Auto update the page to remove resolved shortages.

Updated the detail block of financial document and equipment lists.

Ability to expand and collapse subtotal in the quote view.

Aggregate availability of the entire subgroup if the subgroup is collapsed.

Display the subtotal price if the subtotal is collapsed.

Automatic Bookmarks of Subtotals for long Quotes.

Ability to expand and collapse items that contain other items.

Aggregate availability of the contents of the item when collapsed.

Container Reports

Ability to print container reports for manifest for the outside or inside of the cases.

Quickbooks for UK on Windows Integration

Customers, Invoices, Applied Payment, Purchase PO's, SubHire PO's all exported to Quickbooks.

Line Item detail content

Tax liability detail

Near Real Time integration

Over 100 other enhancements, bug fixes and speed improvements.

Sign up for a 60 Day free trial to see if Flex Rental Solutions has the features me your Rental and Production Management needs.

http://www.flexrentalsolutions.com

Archived