Aphex Studio Dominator

laolu

Hi guys,

Just got an older Aphex Dominator model 700 and would love to use it in my live rack. I have a basic idea how it works but would also like to get the "official" instructions. Since Aphex does not - for reasons unknown - provide manuals for their discontinued products, I googled around for some time, but came up with close to nothing.

Does anyone have a manual for this baby or can provide a link where to get one? Would reallly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Norbert

Hi.

Watch how you use this as it can sound auful if used incorrectly and can be a wee bit tricky to use.

I do have in a drawer a user manual on this,now was there a mk 1 and a mk11 of this if I remember!!

I'm surprised Aphex don't list,deleted kit as they call it,manuals as they are one of the better manu's at product support.

If I can't find it in my cave as it might take some locating I'm sure if you e-mail them they will be more than obliyging.

Archived