Neutrik D-Type Enclosure

Dj Dunc

Howdy all.

Currently looking at using Neutriks NA-Housing to hold a commercial transformer as an accessory to my device. Itll be going from 4 pin XLR to a flying power cable on the other end (12v to 5v). Does anyone know what length this comes in, and if it is available in multiple lengths? I cant seem to find it on neutriks website, but its on CPC here: http://cpc.farnell.com/neutrik/na-housing/d-type-enclosure/dp/AV18089

If anyone knows of any other sources, or double width versions, it would be much appreciated.

many thanks

Duncan

Thanks very much guys!. Unfortunately as far as my limited knowledge of electronics goes, Im not going to convert 9-12v to 5v running 3a in the back of an XLR without it melting!. Ive fixed the CPC link.

Further to the neutrik. Does anyone know if a cable gland D type exist? If not, what would the best be to have a cable exiting a D type panel? The converter is basically to enable me to run my product off a 12v desk lamp socket.

Further to the neutrik. Does anyone know if a cable gland D type exist? If not, what would the best be to have a cable exiting a D type panel? The converter is basically to enable me to run my product off a 12v desk lamp socket.

Make one with a suitable cable gland and one of the D-type blanks like these (available from loads of places, that was just the first google hit).

Archived