Avo Pearl 04

TommyFitch

Hey,

Looking for the Personality File for a ROBE Colourspot 250AT. Have tried the Avo download site, and its telling me Error 404 - File Not Found !

So thought I might see whether anyone here happens to have the file ??

The files name is RB_250M3.R20 and it appears on the desk as CSpt250AM3

Cheers

Tom

The files name is RB_250M3.R20 and it appears on the desk as CSpt250AM3

the file is here : RB_250M3.R20

I copied it from my backup, I notived that avolites personnality download is down from time to time so I backed up the whole libreary tpo be sure to have the file handy when needed. :blink:

hope it helps.

Sorry but our avolites downloads website has been down for the past week. The company that looked after our site was having a few problems. However we have now brought it in house and so hopefully it should run a bit smoother from now on. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sorry but our avolites downloads website has been down for the past week. The company that looked after our site was having a few problems. However we have now brought it in house and so hopefully it should run a bit smoother from now on. Sorry for the inconvenience!

No problem with it. Every technician knows that failure happens, it's just a matter of having a second plan to get it working :P

As a side note, if you could add a little feature to the fixture personality website that woulda llow to view the file online it could be cool (and help to know the fixture DMX patch without downloading the whole disk).

thanks,

Archived