TurboCAD?

GridGirl

Anyone a TurboCAD expert?! I'm a rank amateur; all is fine and good if I have an existing drawing I can adapt (it's been set up properly) but if I have to start from scratch it's hopeless. Right now I'm struggling to make objects which are on the ModelSpace appear in the PaperSpace - anyone who can help save my laptop from being thrown off the top of a tall building due to severe frustration?!

In your Model Space zoom to how you want to the CAD to appear on the paper space, go View>Named View - type a name in the top box and click "New". CLose the window and move to the paper space. From there, insert a view port. Draw on a box the size you want the view to appear and select your named view from the pop-up and click close. It will appear. Then use the property inspector to adjust as needed. Adjust the view in the model space and it will adjust on the paper space.

Archived