Chauvet UK spares?

greenalien

they have a repair centre in nottingham a this is the details I got from google if this is incorrect let me know and I will check with someone I know who works there

Chauvet Europe Ltd

Unit 1c Brookhill Industrial Estate, Brookhill Road Industrial Estate, Pinxton, NOTTINGHAM, NG16 6NT

Tel: 01773 511115

they have a repair centre in nottingham a this is the details I got from google if this is incorrect let me know and I will check with someone I know who works there

Chauvet Europe Ltd

Unit 1c Brookhill Industrial Estate, Brookhill Road Industrial Estate, Pinxton, NOTTINGHAM, NG16 6NT

Tel: 01773 511115

Theres a Chap there in repairs/service called Sam, very helpful.

Thanks for all that useful info, I will follow it up.

Update - no parts available for any units that have been discontinued for more than 2 years. I'll have to look somewhere else.

What fixture are you acctually looking for parts for? (e.g. Intimadator 1.0)

Maybe Try dealing with Chauvet USA directly, and get things shipped, or look for someone in the rest of Europe?

Dont know if this will help you any but if the filters you need are small ones you could try NJD, I bought some from them for my datamoons a couple of years ago, I think I paid 95p each, sure they would be similar size to most effect wheels inside lights.

always worth a call,

NJD 01744 745000

Good luck, let us know how ya get on.

Goochie

That number is now Electrovision - the only dichroic filters they sell are 50mm dia for MR16 lamps, and are only available in primary red, green and blue. They are cheap though!

What I need are yellow, light blue, red and green in 13 x 11mm size, so I'm still looking...

Archived