Light Up Par Guitar Cabs

Yeebsey

hello there

have been a little bit bored recently so decided to start me a little project that I could then put to some professional use

the prototype idea is to gut an old guitar cab and place either 4 par bulbs (potential fire hazzard?) or 4 led pars somehow in to where the drivers will have been.

was thinking of making it 2 channels (Left and Right sides)

was wondering if anyone has already made something along these lines?

if it will work would make for some pretty funky backline

if not then will have to think of something else to do with my free time

any thoughts?

Why yes that's ridiculously similar except I would like to try and put cp61 bulbs in (can't really tell from my iPhone but they look like LEDs in those). Would like to put them in place instead of real backline (shove the real ones out of sight, not my problem ** laughs out loud **)

Cheers for the reply. Good to know I'm not crazy by thinking this.

Why yes that's ridiculously similar except I would like to try and put cp61 bulbs in (can't really tell from my iPhone but they look like LEDs in those).

No, they're standard par lamps - just in that photo they're on really dim so you can see the filament.

Would like to put them in place instead of real backline (shove the real ones out of sight, not my problem ** laughs out loud **)

Good luck!

ahhh yes. now that I actually look at them on a computer you're right.

dont suppose you have any idea who made these by chance?

thank you for posting this

should be a fun project

Archived