Strand 200 FX Question

webbo04

Hi Guys,

I've been working on a rig for a upcoming concert and I'm thinking about some FX I want to program in. Does anyone know how to get the strand 200 board to fade through steps when running a FX instead of just stepping. Basically I've rigged a few par cans which I'd like to slowly pulse but at the moment they just look jumpy. I don't even know if the boards capable of something like this but if anyone could help me out I'd be most grateful!

Hi Guys,

I've been working on a rig for a upcoming concert and I'm thinking about some FX I want to program in. Does anyone know how to get the strand 200 board to fade through steps when running a FX instead of just stepping. Basically I've rigged a few par cans which I'd like to slowly pulse but at the moment they just look jumpy. I don't even know if the boards capable of something like this but if anyone could help me out I'd be most grateful!

As far as I'm aware there isn't a way to do this...

The closest thing you 'could' do.. would be to set the times for the steps to be a little longer, put it on a submaster and just creep it up at a low level?

Hope that's helped in one way or another!

Hi Guys,

Nope, desk can't do it as far as I know. Nice simple desk, great to have as a default at school as we can have a few submasters preprogrammed and labelled so almost any staff member can whack on some lights. Limited features though, unfortunateley....but I guess it does it's job as a simple desk, and it does it reasonably well :)

Dead simple.

Program your FX steps as you would normally, then simply push the button marked "CYCLE" instead of the button marked "CHASE" (They're in amongst the number keypad).

Select your FX and press the GO/STOP button to start or stop as required.

You can actually switch between FX types when the FX is running if needs be.

Any queries - PM me.

Archived